Idelux Engineering is a regional designer in power solutions and energy systems for all power supply needs. We service a wide spectrum of customers from both land-base, offshore industry infrastructures to modern renewable hybrid energy plants.
In today’s world, organisations have to be more responsive technically and swiftly in order to meet the continuous demanding needs of electrical power. We position ourselves to be a partner and co-innovator to reengineer this transformation.
Our extensive solutions and services portfolio bridges both energy and control technologies for a board range of demanding and specialist industrial applications, where safety, reliability and efficiency are of significant importance.
To be a leading regional leader in providing innovative power and energy solutions toward greener Asia.
Deliver reliable and high quality economic solutions fueled by customer trust.
To provide best quality service and delivery to achieve customer satisfaction.
Idelux Engineering Pte Ltd provide and maintain a safe system of work to protect the welfare of all employees. The company management has the duty to provide and maintain as far as reasonably practicable working environment that without risk to safety and health.
In recent years, it has become increasingly obvious how important it is for companies to start working towards a sustainable future. The threats to the environment as we know it are real, and that’s why at Idelux we are enthusiastic about making our company greener. We recycle a number of used materials and are moving gradually towards a more digital presence without the need for as much paper wastage. One of our areas of expertise is in hybrid and solar power generation, which we often advise our customers to consider when they work with us!
The policy includes :
- Making and monitoring arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of all equipment and product.
- Taking all possible steps and measures to ensure the health and safety of all the persons involved in the execution of their projects.
- Providing information, training and supervision of all employees enabling them to work in a safe and health manner.
- Continually improving safety and health performance through innovation and best practices.
- Complying with all applicable legal and corporate requirement.